It is a cylindrical shaped packaging product to store liquid form of products like industrial products, chemicals, acids, foods & beverages, edible products, aromatic & aroma products, etc.
- Zinc electroplated barrel is used for the packing of high-value products.
- Highly corrosive and hazardous chemicals.
- Mint oils/ food products.
- Aroma products.
- Aromatic chemicals.
- Pharmaceutical related products.
- Chemical Industry
- Aromatic Industry
- Fragrance Industry
- Food and Oils, etc.
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Outer Diameter is 585 +/- 0.3 mm.
- Made of high-quality mild steel (CRCA Steel Sheet).
- Zinc coating by electroplating process with different microns.
Cautions & Features:
- These are special barrels for the special chemicals and are manufactured from CRCA Sheets.
- Zinc coating is done by non-cyanide electroplating process by Anode/Cathode method.
- Lead-free process.
- Coating varies in microns from 15 / 25 to 40 microns as per customer requirement.
- Environment friendly- the non-cyanide process of Zinc coating.
- Smooth finish with uniform coating.