Adarsh Knapsack Hand Pump Sprayer 16 litres Brass Tank and Pressure Chamber consists of a brass pump and brass pressure chamber permanently installed in a tank of the pump sprayer. The hand pump sprayer handle extending over the shoulder or under the operator’s arm makes it possible to pump with one hand and spray pesticides or fertilizers with the other hand. A Uniform pressure can be maintained by keeping the pump in continuous operation to efficiently spray pesticides and fertilizers in farms and orchards.
Type: Knapsack Hand Pump Sprayer 16 litres
- Knapsack sprayer is used for spraying insecticides and pesticides on small tress’ and row crops up to 2.5 m height.
- Most versatile agriculture pump sprayer for all field crops.
- Spray pesticides and fertilizers in large farms in short time with uniform and fast coverage using this manual pump sprayer for agriculture.
- Brass Tank
- Brass Pressure Chamber
- SS material
- Cotton (Belt)
- Rubber (Gasket)
Cautions & Features
- Model: ANB-216.
- Tank: Brass.
- Tank capacity: 16 liters.
- Pressure Chamber: Brass – inside the Tank.
- Lance pipe: Brass spray lance 60 cm long with cone mist spray nozzle.
- Normal working pressure: 3 bar (3 kg/cm2).
- Weight: 6 kg approx.
- Adarsh knapsack sprayer has adjustable shoulder straps for easy carrying.
- Hand pump sprayer works using Left / Right-hand operation.
- The agriculture sprayer pump has a mechanical agitator.
- Sturdy construction and easy operation.
- Adarsh hand pump sprayer develops sufficient & continuous pressure for effective spraying of pesticides and fertilizers for all crops.
- Adarsh knapsack sprayer has 110 cm long delivery hose.