This Knapsack sprayer consists of a pump and brass pressure chamber permanently installed in a plastic tank. The handle of the agriculture sprayer pump extending over the shoulder or under the operator’s arm makes it possible to pump with one hand and spray with the other. A Uniform pressure can be maintained by keeping the pump in continuous operation to efficiently spray pesticides and fertilizers in farms and orchards.
Type: Knapsack Hand Pump Sprayer 16 litres
- Knapsack sprayer is used for spraying insecticides and pesticides on small tress’ and row crops up to 2.5 m height.
- Most versatile agriculture pump sprayer for all field crops.
- Spray pesticides and fertilizers in large farms in short time with uniform and fast coverage using this manual pump sprayer for agriculture.
Adarsh Knapsack Hand Pump Sprayer 16 litres Brass Pressure Chamber Technical information
- Blow-moulded HDPE Tank
- Brass Pressure Chamber
- MS Material
- SS material
- Cotton (Belt)
- Rubber (Gasket)
Cautions & Features
- Model: ANP-116 B.
- Tank: HDPE (High-Density Polyurethane).
- Tank capacity: 16 litres.
- Pressure Chamber: Brass – inside the Tank.
- Lance pipe: Brass spray lance 60 cm long with cone mist spray nozzle.
- Normal working pressure: 3 bar (3 kg/cm2).
- Weight: 5 kg approx.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Left / Right-hand operation.
- Mechanical agitator.
- Sturdy construction and easy operation.
- Develops sufficient & continuous pressure.
- 110 cm. long delivery hose.