Knapsack sprayer pump, Adarsh Hi-Grow sprayer consists of a pump and pressure chamber permanently installed in a tank. The agriculture pump sprayer comes with a 20litres HDPE tank rather than usual 16litres tank. The handle of the hand pump sprayer extending over the shoulder or under the operator’s arm makes it possible to pump with one hand and spray pesticides with the other. A uniform pressure spray can be maintained by keeping the manually operated sprayer pump in continuous operation for reducing pesticide use.
Type: Hand Pump Knapsack Sprayer 20 litres
- Hi-Grow hand pump knapsack sprayer is used for spraying pesticides and insecticides on small trees’ and raw crops up to 2.5m in height.
- Most versatile agriculture sprayer pump for all field crops.
- Reducing pesticides used in large farms by spraying large areas uniformly in short time using this manually operated knapsack sprayer for agriculture.
Adarsh Hand Pump Knapsack Sprayer 20 litres HDPE Tank and Pressure Chamber Technical information
- Blow-moulded HDPE Tank
- HDPE Pressure Chamber
- MS Material
- SS material
- Cotton (Belt)
- Rubber (Gasket)
Cautions & Features
- Model: ANH-620.
- Tank: HDPE (High-Density Polyurethane).
- Tank capacity: 20 liters.
- Pressure Chamber: HDPE (High-Density Polyurethane) inside the Tank.
- Lance pipe: Brass spray lance 60 cm long with cone mist spray nozzle.
- Normal working pressure: 3 bar (3 kg/cm2).
- Weight: 5 kg approx.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Left / Right-hand operation.
- Automatic agitation.
- Our 20 litres pump sprayer has sturdy construction and easy operation.
- Adarsh Hi-Grow knapsack sprayer with 20 litres tank develops sufficient and continuous pressure for efficient pesticide spraying in fields and gardens.
- The easy to use agriculture hand pump sprayer has 110 cm long delivery hose.