It is a cylindrical shaped packaging product to store liquid from Industrial products, Hazardous chemicals, edible products, pharmaceutical products, aromatic products, cosmetic products, etc.
- The galvanized barrel is used for the packing of high-value products.
- Highly corrosive and hazardous Chemicals.
- Mint Oils/ Food products.
- Pharmaceutical related products.
- Aromatic Products.
- Fragrances Products.
- Cosmetic Products.
- Chemical Industry
- Food Industry
- Oil Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Fragrance Industry
- Aromatic Industry, etc.
- Outer Diameter is 585 +/- 0.3 mm.
- Made of High-Quality GP sheets.
Cautions & Features:
- These are special barrels for special chemicals and are manufactured from GP Sheets.
- The coating is by HOT DIP process, which is the direct layer to layer bonding of pure Zinc metal on “D” Grade CRCA Sheets.
- Sheets will have a uniform Zinc coating of 120 GSM with the computerized coating with AIR knives on CRCA Sheets and then passed through rollers, resulting in a uniform, compact coating on these sheets.
- Environment-friendly process of Zinc Coating.
- Smooth finish with Uniform Coating.
- Sheets manufactured by reputed Steel.