It is a cylindrical shaped packaging product to store liquid form of products like Food products, edible oils, dairy products, chemicals, pesticides, and related products, pharmaceutical products, gases, etc.
- The epoxy-coated barrel is used to packing high-value products that can be highly hazardous chemicals/gases.
- Highly corrosive and hazardous Chemicals.
- Food products / Edible oils / Dairy products.
- Pharmaceutical related products.
- Pesticides and related products.
- Chemical Industry
- Pesticides Industry
- Food Industry
- Dairy Industry
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Chemical Industry, etc.
Category: Metal Barrels and Steel Barrels
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Outer Diameter is 585 +/- 0.3 mm.
- Made of High-Quality Mild Steel (CRCA Steel Sheet).
- Epoxy coated inside (Food Grade, Phenolic Lacquers).
Cautions & Features:
- They are known for their durability and corrosion resistance.
- Barrels are Epoxy coated from inside & Oven backed at 210 to 230-degree temperatures per customers’ requirements & application.
- The outer surface is painted with high-quality paints with advanced painting techniques.
- Smooth finish with Uniform Coating.
- High chemical resistance.