It is a cylindrical shaped packaging product to store liquid form of products like Industrials products, chemicals, foods & beverages, edible products, pharmaceutical products and which are not compatible with Mild Steel to remain secure and leak-proof package.
- MS HDPE Composite barrel is used to packing high-value products, which can be in the form of highly hazardous chemicals to ensure no leakages.
- To store highly corrosive and hazardous chemicals.
- Safe transportation of high-value products.
- To store Pharmaceutical related products.
- To store Pesticides.
- To store Food Products.
- To store Beverages.
- Food Industry
- Beverage Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Hazardous Chemical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry, etc.
Category: Metal Barrels and Steel Barrels
- Outer Diameter is 585 +/- 0.3 mm.
- Outer Body made of High-Quality Mild Steel (CRCA Steel Sheet).
- Inside HDPE Liner made of High-Quality Virgin HDPE Material.
Cautions & Features:
- Contain one-piece blow moulded HM HDPE Polyline Liner inside Mild Steel Body.
- They are known for their durability and corrosion resistance.
- The HMHDPE Polyline container is jacketed outside with MS-Barrel for strength and transport worthiness.
- The outer surface is painted with high-quality paints with advanced painting techniques.
- Polyline MS Barrels are provided with 2 nos. of 50 mm threaded type poly bung with VITON / TEFLON gaskets for leak-proof sealing of chemicals having low compatibility to P.P. gaskets.