It is a cylindrical shaped packaging product to store liquid forms of products like petroleum products, industrial products, chemicals, acids, foods & beverages, edible products, pharmaceutical products, gases, etc.
- All side welded barrel is used to packing high-value products, which can be in the form of highly hazardous chemicals/gases.
- These barrels are specially used for extremely hazardous products to ensure no leakages.
- Highly hazardous chemicals/gases.
- Stores the products which developing vapor pressure.
- R – 11 type Mafron Gases, etc.
- Petroleum Industry
- Gas Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Outer Diameter is 585 +/- 0.3 mm.
- Made of High-Quality Mild Steel (CRCA Steel Sheet).
- The outside surface is painted from high-quality paint.
- Inside Plain.
Cautions & Features:
- In these barrels, the Top & Bottom joints are welded after the seaming operations to provide additional safety to the barrel.
- They are known for their durability.
- The outer surface is painted with high-quality paints with advanced painting techniques.
- A capacity to with high stand pressure developed filling of product.
- High chemical resistance.