This sprayer consists of a pump and pressure chamber permanently installed in a tank. The handle of the pump extending over the shoulder or under the operator’s arm makes it possible to pump with one hand and spray with the other. A Uniform pressure can be maintained by keeping the pump in continuous operation.
Type: Knapsack Sprayer with Brass Tank and Brass pressure chamber.
- Knapsack sprayer is used for spraying insecticides and pesticides on small tress’ and row crops up to 2.5 m height.
- Most versatile sprayer for all field crops.
Mostly used in Crop Fields, Meadows.
Diameter: L x W x H (in mm):
- Brass Tank
- Brass Pressure Chamber
- SS material
- Cotton (Belt)
- Rubber (Gasket)
Cautions & Features:
- Model: ANB 216.
- Tank: Brass.
- Tank capacity: 16 liters.
- Pressure Chamber: Brass – inside the Tank.
- Lance pipe: Brass spray lance 60 cm long with cone mist spray nozzle.
- Normal working pressure: 3 bar (3 kg/cm2).
- Weight: 6 kg approx.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Left / Right-hand operation.
- Mechanical agitator.
- Sturdy construction and easy operation.
- Develops sufficient & continuous pressure.
- 110 cm. long delivery hose.