The hi-tech Sprayer consists of a pump and pressure chamber or cylinder centrally mounted outside the tank for balanced operation and remains stable on the operator’s back. The handle of the pump extending over the shoulder or under the operator’s arm makes it possible to pump with one hand and spray with the other. A Uniform pressure can be maintained by keeping the pump in continuous operation.
Type: Hi-Tech Sprayer with HDPE pressure chamber.
- A hi-tech sprayer is used for spraying insecticides and pesticides on small tress’ and row crops.
- Unique Sprayer for agricultural field crops like Paddy, Wheat, and Vegetables.
Mostly used in Crop Fields, Meadows,
Diameter: L x W x H (in mm):
- Blow-molded HDPE Tank
- HDPE Pressure Chamber
- Brass Material
- SS Material
- Cotton (Belt)
- Rubber (Gasket)
Cautions & Features:
- Model: ANH 416.
- The frame fitted with a tank.
- Tank: HDPE (High-Density Polyurethane).
- Tank capacity: 16 liters.
- Pressure Chamber: HDPE (High-Density Polyurethane) – outside the Tank.
- Lance pipe: Brass spray lance 60 cm long with cone mist spray nozzle.
- Normal working pressure: 3 bar (3 kg/cm2).
- Weight: 6 kg approx.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Left / Right-hand operation.
- Mechanical agitator.
- Sturdy construction and easy operation.
- Recommended as ”most efficient & comfortable sprayer”.
- 110 cm. long delivery hose.
- Pulsation free spray.