Manually Operated Belly Mounted Hand Rotary Duster is used to spread powder forms of pesticides uniformly for control of pests and diseases. The duster consists of a hopper, fan, rigid and flexible discharge pipe, reduction gearbox, rotating handle, shoulder straps, and metering mechanism. This is mounted on the shoulder/belly with the help of adjustable straps.
Type: Belly Mounted Hand Rotary Duster.
- It is using for dusting/spraying of powder forms of pesticides uniformly in crops, the nursery, vegetable gardens, field crops, tea and coffee plantations, greenhouses, glasshouses, and warehouses (Godown).
- Most versatile for all field crops.
Mostly used in Crop Field, Farming Industry.
Diameter: L x W x H (in mm):
- MS Material
- Brass Material
- HDPE Material
- Cotton (Belt)
Cautions & Features:
- Model No: ARD-60.
- Weight: 5 to 6 kgs Approx.
- With the use of this Manually Operated hand rotary duster, there can be 35% to 40 % saving of precious and costly pesticides in Dust forms with around 30% higher Agriculture output.
- Light in weight and sturdy.
- Special quality material.
- Painted outside with special quality color.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Suitable for effective and easy application.
- Delivery pipe with deflector.
- Sealed gearbox with an oil-less bearing so lubrication is not required.
- 6000cc hopper made up from plastic (HDPE).