The foot sprayer consists of a pressure chamber and all component, paddle is permanently installed and fixed with a frame. In this sprayer, there is no water or material storage tank. Foot Sprayer comes with a one-foot valve (with a long suction hose) which is assembled in the barrel or bucket filled with pesticides or where the chemical is going to spray. The operator need to push the paddle up-down for generating pressure which will then push the pesticide to spray from the Brass lance.
Type: Foot sprayer.
- Multipurpose sprayer for both small- & large-scale spraying on field crop in Orchards, Apple, Mango, Lemon & Tall trees.
- Most versatile sprayer for all field crops.
Mostly used in Crop Field, Meadows.
Diameter: L x W x H (in mm):
- MS Material
- SS material
- Brass Material
- PVC (Parts)
- Cotton (Belt)
- Rubber (Gasket and Pipes)
Cautions & Features:
- Model: AFS 105.
- Weight: 9 to 9.5 kg approx.
- 90 cm. long lance with Adjustable Nozzle.
- Sturdy construction and easy operation.
- 8 meters long delivery hose.
- 2 meters long suction hose with a strainer.
- Develops sufficient pressure to operate with two discharge lines with any length of hose.
- Suitable for spraying with High-jet Spray Gun to spray on tall trees.