Battery Operated Knapsack Sprayer consists of a pump and pressure chamber. The cylinder is centrally mounted outside the tank for a balanced and stable operation on the operator’s back. Once Switched ON, the operator can use this machine with one hand.
Type: Battery Operated Knapsack Sprayer.
- Battery Operated Knapsack Sprayer is used for spraying insecticides and pesticides on small trees’ and raw crops.
- Unique Sprayer for agricultural field crops like Paddy, Wheat, and Vegetables.
Mostly used in Crop Fields, Meadows.
Diameter: L x W x H (in mm):
- Blow-molded HDPE Tank
- HDPE Pressure Chamber
- Brass Material
- SS Material
- Cotton (Belt)
- Rubber (Gasket)
- Electric Motor
Cautions & Features:
- Model: ANM 516.
- Tank, battery, DC motorized pump mounted on a specially designed metal Frame.
- Tank: HDPE (High-Density Polyurethane).
- Tank capacity: 16 litres.
- Pressure Chamber: HDPE (High-Density Polyurethane) – outside the Tank.
- Lance pipe: Brass spray lance 60 cm long with NMD nozzle.
- Weight: 7 to 7.5 kg approx.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Left / Right-hand operation.
- Sturdy built and easy operation.
- Recommended as” most efficient & comfortable sprayer”.
- 110 cm. long delivery hose.
- Easy to operate by the on-off switch.
- A fully charged battery works for approx. 3 hrs spraying.
- Free of cost battery with charging instrument.
- The battery is readily available in the open market.
A well-designed DC motorized pump gives consistent and adequate pressure.